Immediate opening for someone with good organizational and communication skills in the engineering and surveying field. Experience in this field is good but not required. The applicant will provide support to our manager and employees.
Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of document packages to mail utilizing word process to create letters, reports and other documents, report binding, printing of plans.
- Must posses effective communication skills via phone and in email.
- Strives to nsure all duties are accurately completed with high quality and in a timely matter.
Environmental Scientist or Engineer
3 to 5 years experience
- Delineating wetlands limits
- NJDEP, Bureau of Land Use Permitting related to Wetlands, riparian zones, flod plains
- Experience or knowledge regarding endangered and threatened species/habitat identification is a plus
- Must be well-spoken, able to write technical reports
- Likes and is comfortable working in the field,
- Will be taught how to log soils test pits, conduct soil log and permeability testing, if no prior knowledge of same.
3-10 years experience
- Creating surveys of property from field notes, conduct calculations
- Proficient in AutoCAD by Autodesk and 3D, 2015 or greater
- Writing of metes and bounds descriptions
- Understanding of engineering plans, profiles, details is a plus
- Preparation of cut sheets is a plus
4-10 years experience
- Site plan, subdivision development, including grading, stormwater management, water and sewer design
- Well-spoken, good technical writing skills
- Project management experience
- Team player who can interact with both clients and agency review personnel
- Experience with AutoCAD by Autodesk and 3D, 2015 or greater
Fax resume with salary requirements today to (609) 448-2157 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome resumes for all positions from qualified individuals: