CREST Monthly Updates
Monroe Township, May 24, 2018 – Approved
Site Plan Conversion from Single Home
in Neighborhood Commercial Zone
to Podiatrist’s Office
Completed 8 ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
Completed Final Surveys & FEMA Flood Elevation Certificates for 3 house rebuilds in Ocean County
Prepared Plot Plans and Staked out 2 houses that will be lifted in Ocean County
Did you know?
If you live near a flood prone area such as the shore or a river, you may be paying flood insurance and you may be paying too much? Hire CREST to conduct a flood elevation certification to see if you home is actually in the flood plain or not.
Your yard could be in a flood plain but not your house if you do not have a mortgage, you should check to see if you need flood insurance if you do not have it.
- East Windsor Township
- Marlboro Township
- Monmouth county Board of Chosen Freeholders
- Monmouth County Parks Department
- New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- New Jersey Transit Authority
- New Jersey Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Toms River Township, Ocean County