CREST Monthly Updates
Pine Beach Affordable Housing 6-unit affordable residential project, Pine Beach, NJ – Approval
Lakewood Affordable Housing, 8-unit affordable residential project, Lakewood, NJ – Approval
Crystal Point Marina, Pool and building addition, Minor Site Plan, Brick, NJ – Approval
Latest Construction Stakeouts
Plan for your Pool in the Winter – yes Winter.
Did you know that during the freezing cold of winter is the time to start the process of installing a pool?
In the past, one could take a copy of an old survey, draw a pool on it and get a building permit…not anymore.
Now, a plot plan for a pool is like a mini-site plan.
- The plot plan needs to show:
- that the rainwater drains away from the pool and the house
- that the imperviousness of added sidewalk or concrete pool patio is not too great
- that the pool is not too close to the house, property line or other easements
- that a fence of the correct height encloses the pool.
So, hire CREST to prepare a pool plan now so that it can be constructed in the spring before the summer.
A good referral for me would be the owner of your pool company or your neighbor who mentioned wanting a pool.